- Use in ambient whit temperature around 15/16 °C and humidity between 45 and 60%. (using humidifier in case of radiator heating system or air conditioning);
- Wood is a living material that fit with environmental temperature and the air damp. Is strongly suggested to not have, if possible, temperature and humidity jumping;
- In case of under floor heating system be careful to keep the floor temperature not superior to 25°C. We suggest starting gradually the heating system implant being avoid causing any termical shock. The humidity in the ambient has to be controlled with humidifier and air conditioning. Don't use floor system temperatures over 29C°;
- Be careful, after having lie down the floor, for the first month, to don't cover the new floor whit carpet or similar. Be careful to keep ventilate the new rooms;
- Be careful, for the first 4 weeks, to don't do painting works or other works those can cause a humidity increase;
- In case of room, not used for long periods, be careful to ventilate the locals when the external temperature is between 15 and 25C°;
- Is always suggest the use of protection under the chairs support and table-bed support;
- Using vacuum being aware to don't use brushes those could scrape the floor surface or use electrostatic dust rags.
- Wash with neutral soaps. Use water being careful to don't live the floor too wet. This for avoid internal humidity increase.
- Don't use Alcohol or any other solvent or corrosive substance those could cause chromatic alteration.
- Use cleaning rags with cotton microfiber if the wood surface is rough. Use short microfiber rags if the wood surface is polished.