|Engenieered wood on 3 Layer
|Connection joint in the 4 side
|Solid wood Oak layer 4mm
|Second Layer in Birchwood
|Final counterbalancing layer Teak
|Ce UNI EN 14342:2013
- Should be used in ambient temperatures around 15-16°C, with a humidity between 45-60%. We recommend using a humidifier in exceptionally dry environments.
- As wood is a living material, it can develop to fit in with its surroundings. Where possible, you should avoid using if the temperature or humidity varies dramatically.
- If using underfloor heating, be careful to not exceed temperatures of 25°C. We suggest starting the heating system gradually to prevent thermal shock and control humidity levels using a humidifier or air conditioning. Do not exceed temperatures of 29°C.
- Ensure that you ventilate rooms with new flooring and avoid covering with a carpet or rug for a month after installation.
- Avoid painting or other activities that will increase humidity in the room for approximately 4 weeks following installation.
- If the room is not used for long periods of time, ensure it is kept well ventilated and that the temperature stays between 15°C and 25°C.
- It is always best to use protection mats under any heavy furniture or chairs.
- Be careful when using a vacuum that brushes to not scrape the floor surfaces.
- Wash only using natural soaps and do not leave the floor too wet after cleaning to avoid an influx of humidity.
- Do not use any alcohol, solvent, or corrosive products as these can cause chromatic alterations.
- Use cleaning cloths, cotton or microfibre if the surface is rough ,or short microfibre cloths for polished wood surfaces.
Our engineered wood flooring is recommended for being used over underfloor heating in conjunction with the following instructions:
- Engineered wood flooring requires 7-10 days to acclimate to their new environment before fitting.
- The underfloor heating system should be fully operational, with all components in place and switched off for a minimum of 48 hours before fitting commences.
- During fitting the underfloor heating should remain off.
- Once fitting has been completed, the floor should not be walked on for 24 hours. The underfloor heating should be left off for 72 hours following completion.
- Following 72 hours, the heating should be switched on at its lowest possible temperature. Starting around 18⁰C, then gradually increasing over 4 days. DO NOT EXCEED 30⁰C AT ANY POINT.